DMWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DMWL

Yuuup!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP

+2
ka-tet19
ZomB
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:34 pm

ZomB

ZomB
Admin

You can't post links?

https://dmwl.forumotion.com

27Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Bardian

https://dmwl.forumotion.com/t5p15-bard-vs-ford-prefect-acquire-vip#259

Huh, I guess making me a user fixed it. Thanks, man.

28Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

How much you wanna bet Hellboy's going to push that red button?

29Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

yeah at first it said new users can't post for seven days, which is why I put the image in on our battle.
-----
how is Legalos going to use the rifle though? arrows still work so the plans good but I'm just curious if that would even work.

30Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Bardian

It's not all that complicated. put the plus sign on what you want dead, then pull this stick thingy.
I'm sure hellboy or vasquez could teach him how to use it. But, if I'm not agreed with, then I'd have no objections on taking it out.
If anyone has any questions on how certain characters will pull off certain things, I'd be glad to dig up some evidence.

Also, these are the feats I re-gathered in the last ten or so minutes. I may add more later.

Vasquez's firepower:

Some Hellboy Feats:

31Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:11 pm

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Aren't Vamp and Morbius bullet timers?

32Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Bardian

Could be. I guessed they'd be restrained, which would make their capture easier. Being a bullet timer is just a reaction rank though, right?

33Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Dodging bullets and faster, I would assume.

34Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Bardian

Ford Prefect wrote:Dodging bullets and faster, I would assume.
are there any point blank bullet dodging feats for either of them? Because I don't think the sangheli is going to be too far away when he uses his gun.

35Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:02 am

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

But if they can, how will he get close? I know both are immensely durable and extremely strong (vamp dukes it out with Raiden, Morbius with Spiderman)

36Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Okay...Jensen should use his EMP for the laser traps and grab the grav-gun. I forgot that Sam carries that EMP belt around so he uses that instead of Adam's grenade on the chimera. After the chimera are dealt with, the grav gun is used to pick up Vamp and bring him to checkout. Since the Helghast use projectile rather than energy weapons and advanced cybernetics, the EMP would not likely work on them.

37Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Bardian

Ford Prefect wrote:But if they can, how will he get close? I know both are immensely durable and extremely strong (vamp dukes it out with Raiden, Morbius with Spiderman)
Are morbius and vamp restrained? That's kindof what I was imagining, so my scenario would work better if that's so.

38Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 pm

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Bardian wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:But if they can, how will he get close? I know both are immensely durable and extremely strong (vamp dukes it out with Raiden, Morbius with Spiderman)
Are morbius and vamp restrained? That's kindof what I was imagining, so my scenario would work better if that's so.
I assumed they weren't, as ZomB said they were hostile.

39Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:01 am

ka-tet19

Bardian wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:Dodging bullets and faster, I would assume.
are there any point blank bullet dodging feats for either of them? Because I don't think the sangheli is going to be too far away when he uses his gun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0Dqw3hU84bg#t=200s

40Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:30 am

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

^That'll do it

41Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Bardian

alright, then the first shot made on him is by legolas to daze him (you can't dodge what you don't know is coming), then the sangheli disembowels him.

42Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Bardian wrote:alright, then the first shot made on him is by legolas to daze him (you can't dodge what you don't know is coming), then the sangheli disembowels him.
I think he might hear/see/sense an arrow coming (they're slower then bullets)

43Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:53 am

Bardian

Ford Prefect wrote:
Bardian wrote:alright, then the first shot made on him is by legolas to daze him (you can't dodge what you don't know is coming), then the sangheli disembowels him.
I think he might hear/see/sense an arrow coming (they're slower then bullets)
we still have not established if he knows or can be taught how to pull a trigger.

44Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

I'm sticking with the gravity gun

45Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:04 am

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Anyone? HELLOOOOOO!!! Bard? You here?

46Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:10 pm

Bardian

Here, just nothing else to say. ZOMB, GET YOU AND KA-TET'S MATCH UP, PUT SOME GODDAMN SCENARIOS DOWN AND OPEN UP THE POLLS, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

47Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP - Page 2 Empty Re: Bard vs Ford Prefect: Acquire VIP Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:11 am

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Bardian wrote:Here, just nothing else to say. ZOMB, GET YOU AND KA-TET'S MATCH UP, PUT SOME GODDAMN SCENARIOS DOWN AND OPEN UP THE POLLS, GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.
QFT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum