DMWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DMWL

Yuuup!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

ZomB

ZomB
Admin

Scenario:
You have been forced out of the cities and all population centers by an army of Xenomorphs. They seemed oddly drawn to your teams, you have however managed to take a lead going through the last population center. This has weakened and slowed the Xenomorph horde, but it couldn't last, they are once more hot on your heels. You have forty-five minutes until they catch up.

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Aerial
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Fort-Clinch-2

Finally you have come across your last chance, an old fort on the edge of the sea. Unfortunately, you weren't the first. The fort is infested with Super Mutants and Nightkin.
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival 1046317-gb_concept_super_mutant_large
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Nightkin_jailer
There is 86 Super Mutants, and 15 Nightkin throughout. There is a missile launcher wielding Super Mutant overlord on each corner of the fort, each supported by a minigun wielding Super Mutant Master, and assault rifle wielding brute. The fort is also peppered by cloaked Nightkin. The main entrance is guarded by a Super mutant Master with a laser minigun, and two assault rifle wielding brutes. In the center of the fort is a Super Mutant Behemoth. That's not all though, this behemoth is guarding something very valuable, a Fatman miniature nuclear device launcher. The fatman cannot be grappled or webbed, it must be picked up by hand.
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival 20090208_Fallout3_03

If you can slip into the fort unseen the Super Mutants will defend it themselves from the Xenomorphs. They will eliminate over three quarters of the Xenomorphs before they fall leaving only 50 drones, 20 runners, 15 warriors, 4 praetorians, 2 crushers and one predalien.
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Xenomorph

Without the Supermutants eliminating any Xenomorphs you will be looking at a horde adding 160 drones, 10 warriors, 20 runners, 2 praetorians and 1 more crusher to it's ranks. There is however some help for you if you can manage to utilize it.
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival D0g
Dog is in the eastern building deactivated, his metals are acid resistant, though eventually they will melt(About five minutes of exposure). However he is in a steel reinforced room, and it is locked, the key being on a Nightkin(Information your team is unaware of). This means you can either blow your way in, or find the key. As I mentioned he is deactivated. It will take a technologically savvy member of your team twenty minutes to reactivate him should you choose to, this will mean they will likely be forced to still be working on it when the Xenomorphs arrive.

Alternatively in the northern building in a similarly reinforced room is three Colonial Marine auto-turrets. They also will take a technological savvy member of your team twenty minutes to activate.
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Aliens-colonial-marines-02--article_image

Oh, and I forgot to mention... Captain Cold is in DOG's room, and Heatwave in the turret's. They are both hostile.
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival 250px-Flash182Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival 250px-Heatwave

GA's team starts at the south wall. Ruliya's at the north.

Objectives on a nutshell:
1. Infiltrate the fort.
2a. Eliminate Super mutant Element
2b. Hide amongst Super Mutant Element
3a. Activate Dog/Defeat Captain Cold (Optional)
3b. Activate turrets/Defeat Heatwave (Optional)
4. Survive Xenomorph onslaught.

The Teams:
Thor Mod of Thunder's Team:
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Battlefield_captain_america_by_jprart-d3ez7n3
Captain America: Shield and normal armor, and his usual utility belt loadout.

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Leon_S__Kennedy_by_NicholasAshford
Leaon Kennedy: Standard RE6 loadout and an RPG with 2 rockets

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Han_solo_by_brucewhite-d2zievo
Han Solo: DL-44 and 3 Thermal Detonators.

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival SMEOTE1328290338
Spider-Man: Anti-Sinister Six Suit and utility belt.

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Black_panther_by_fonteart-d5el95c
Black Panther: Black Panther's Shit.

Lady Ruliya's Team:

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival The_avengers_black_widow
Black Widow: She has her usual suit, the Widow's Bite, Widow's Line grappling hooks and her usual gear in her utility belt, and Dual Glock 26 + ammo.

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Cassandrabatgirl
Batgirl: She has the Batsuit, Bathooks and the usual bat utility belt.

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Major-motoko-kusanagi
Motoko Kusanagi: She will be the SAC:2nd Gig. model. She carries a Seburo M5 sidearm and Seburo C26A assault rifle plus ammo. As well as Thermoptic camouflage.

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival AurraSing_Unleashed
Two dual-triggered blaster pistols, a Czerka Adventurer slugthrower rifle + ammo and 3 thermal dets, and her lightsaber.

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival X-23_002
Laura Kinney (X-23): She comes with her regen, her adamantium claws and heightened senses.

Whoever makes the best case for their team's survival as decided by a vote of your peers will move on.

https://dmwl.forumotion.com

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

Well Panther and Spidey can get past the defenses unnoticed no problem Han and Leon should be able to. Cap,may have a problem though.
Spiderman can definitely hack the turret and dog, Black Panther can too as he's one of the eight smartest people in Marvel and one prepped a room to take out Magneto by tning his powers on himself with tech and he has a contingency for Galactus. Wakanda is also a tech superpower so that helps. So I have two geniuses and Spidey has genius to spare. If they know where that stuff is they can have them hacked in seconds. Spideys echolocation in his suit is a godsend here.
My team should be capable of Stealthing past and dealing with the nightkin and villains. I think my team will do very good. Wish I was home to get feats I'm on my phone. Soon I will though.

Lady Ruliya

Okay a few questions before we kick off.

1: Is the North Wall the one on the Beach? (just checking)

2: Do all members have to be inside the compound? What I mean by that is, if a character is, for instance inside a Hide in the forest will the Xeno's know straight away and take them out, or will they be undetected until they attack?

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

I think the woods are the north the beach is the east and the beach across from the woods is south.
And wow our cqc based characters are in for a rough time.

Lady Ruliya

Are we fighting the same scenario, but separately or because we start on opposite sides, do we have to fight each other too?

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

I think its like a gauntlet type situation. Whichever team survives best. I think.

ZomB

ZomB
Admin

Well, Xenomorphs have excellent senses. If a character has shown stealth capability to such a degree they should be able to hide. Also, yes, close range characters are in for a handful. GA is right about the directions. As for the scenario, it is two scenarios. One for each team, (I warned you this tournament wasn't just about defeating the opposing team in combat, sometimes it will be though.) The different start points were just to mix it up. They have no real differences tactically.

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

Okay, still not home bit as I said at worst stealth fails and Spidey sends the turret and drone. Thermal dets and rpg are lifesavers as is Spideys armor and Black Panthers, I need to check when I can but I think, emphasis on think, vibranium is acid resistant.
And I just assumed the water was an ocean so it had to be an east coast.

Lady Ruliya

Going by the picture I'll assume it's taking place during the day?

What would alert the Enemies in the compound? And how are they distributed? Mainly in the courtyard, or in the buildings?

Also, when I said North being the Beach, I meant the area that stretched up towards the top of the pic.

ZomB

ZomB
Admin

It IS taking place during the day. What would alert the enemies is the same as anything, if someone is killed, and they see it, if they see your team, or if they find a dead body it will alert them. Of course if you manage to hide long enough after alerting them (No sighting for five minutes) they will go back to their normal patrols. Their distribution is even amongst the compound mostly there is a nightkin and two Super Mutants patrolling each wall. other than that. They are mostly doing Super Mutant stuff throughout.

Lady Ruliya

I'm currently in the process of dealing with Stage 1: Infiltration. But I just wanted to ask what Fort that actually was, so I can find more pictures and info on the layout of the place please. If that's allowed.

ZomB

ZomB
Admin

I used a Fort I am actually familiar with for just that reason as well. It is Fort Clinch.

Lady Ruliya

ZomB wrote:I used a Fort I am actually familiar with for just that reason as well. It is Fort Clinch.

Ah, cool, cool. Thanxies ^^ Well hopefully I'll get things up tomorrow. Hopefully nicely detailed.

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

looking for feats now, I'm assuming we need feats to back up our strategies correct? till then I'll study the fort and figure out the best strategy for them to employ. It's a good thing a lot of my characters have tactical skills of one sort or another.

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

Okay before I finalize my strategy I want to double check 1. We are starting outside the wall not just inside it correct? 2. I don't suppose you could mark up the map to give us an idea of the patrols exact locations or general areas really doubt you will just asking. 3. Can we comment on the other scenarios or do we have to wait for the people who's teams are involved to plot their stratagems first?

Lady Ruliya

My strategy is near enough complete. I just need some info from Zomb (who I PM'ed on the 'Topia)

I will wait till GA has his strategy devised before I post, so he can't steal my tactics ;P I'll assume he'll hold back too. Then we can post more or less together and let the others debate our tactics ^^

ZomB

ZomB
Admin

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:Okay before I finalize my strategy I want to double check 1. We are starting outside the wall not just inside it correct? 2. I don't suppose you could mark up the map to give us an idea of the patrols exact locations or general areas really doubt you will just asking. 3. Can we comment on the other scenarios or do we have to wait for the people who's teams are involved to plot their stratagems first?
Starting outside the wall. The Super mutants are mostly in the buildings, and tunnels. There is about twenty constantly in the courtyard. However their movements are sporadic, and I can't tell you where the Nightkin are for obvious reasons. You can comment on other matches freely, but not with strategy.

Lady Ruliya

Oh, one last thing xD I'm assuming that once the Xeno's attack ALL the Supermutants and what not will run from the buildings and tunnels to engage them?

I'm also assuming the Xeno's attack from the Long front wall, and the one on the left near the trees.

ZomB

ZomB
Admin

Lady Ruliya wrote:Oh, one last thing xD I'm assuming that once the Xeno's attack ALL the Supermutants and what not will run from the buildings and tunnels to engage them?

I'm also assuming the Xeno's attack from the Long front wall, and the one on the left near the trees.

Yes, until their naval batallion arrives(Joke) Also yes, the Super Mutants will all fight them as best they can, though one or two Nightkin will probably hide.

Lady Ruliya

Okay, my initial strategy is complete and ready to be upped. Waiting on GA ^^

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

still putting the final details on it feel free to put yours up though if you want I'm almost ready to

Lady Ruliya

Stage 1: Infiltration.

Every member of my team is known for stealth abilities. Okay, so the team Starts to the North, so they have the Advantage of the forest giving them inital cover. Carefully positioned on high vantage point, i.e in one of the Tree's Aurra has her Czerka Slughthrower at the ready.Also on another tree stands Batgirl. Motoko, X-23 and Black Widow stand as near to the wall as possible.
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival 2qjhxxc

Aurra starts things off headshotting the nightkin. For all intents and purpose the Nightkin is patrolling the central part of the wall. With the Centre undefended Batgirl will fire her grappling hook and swing onto the wall. Once there she kicks and rolls the body off where it is hidden in the forest by the others. They one by one use Batgirls grappling hook to climb up onto the wall. Aurra waits until the Super Mutant on the north part of the wall's patrol goes up against the buttress, she then headshots him and proceeds to follow them up onto the wall, she then gives the grapple back to Batgirl. They sneak into the Buttress and down into the underground passage. X-23 leads the group silently killing with her claws any enemy they come across.

Stage 2: The Super Mutant Element.

Having successfully penetrated the outer walls and made it inside with minimal damage. The team will hole up in the underground tunnel. Kusanagi will use her Thermoptic Camouflage to scout out the rest of the fort. Her cybernetic body is capable of almost superhuman speed and agility so she scouts the place in a short amount of time. In this scout she discovers the two sealed rooms containing Dog and the Turrets.

She also notices the Mini-Fatman Launcher in the central courtyard. Depending the patrol routes, it being a pretty large courtyard and only 20 Super Mutants on patrol, it is possible using her enhanced speed that she can obtain the Mini-Fatman Launcher undetected, using her Thermoptic Camouflage. This is the most likely outcome, as opposed to failing to obtain the weapon.

At this point the team will split up into two parts. X-23 and Motoko go after Dog, while Aurra, Batgirl and Black Widow go to the Turret room. While it's a short run around the edge of the mounds to the North building the three should be able to silently kill and Super Mutants patrolling the area.If not causing distractions and sneaking by them entirely.

Stage 3: Optional Help.

As my team has an emphasis on stealth, they should be able to bypass any opposition they come across. Killing any mutant/nightkin's in their way, and hiding the bodies in empty rooms is also easily done. X-23 can do this silently will her claws and the other team has Black Widow utilising her Widow's Bite to incap them, then killing them.

A: Dog.

The door is locked, but that doesn't matter as X-23 uses her adamantum claws to slice right through creating her own doorway. Inside is Captain Cold. X-23 rushes him, she is extremely agile and would most likely be able to dodge his freeze guns. This provides Kusanagi - who is using her Thermoptic Camouflage to sneak up behind Captain Cold and take him out, probably snapping his neck or putting a bullet in his head. Motoko gets to work fixing up Dog.

B: Colonial Turrets.

Upon reaching the locked door, it is decided that Aurra should use her Lightsaber to make their own entrance. Inside is Heatwave, who's main attacks seem to be that of fire, fortunately Batgirl has this covered, as the utility belt holds Anti-Fire Foam, which she sprays at him. In the confusion Black Widow puts a bullet in his head. The Black Widow, who is a master hacker gets to work activating the turrets.

Stage 4: Survival.

With the main bulk of the Super Mutants and Nightkins engaged against the Xeno onslaught the team ready thier defenses amidst the Choas. The Turrets are placed on the embankments. Giving them the best possible firing arcs. Aurra's three Thermal Dets are rigged to each turret, ready to blow once the turret is swarmed by Xeno's, with a Blast Radius of 20 yards.
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival 1ovi12

As the North building has the best line of sight, Aurra, Motoko and Black Widow take positions on the top floor, firing out of the windows. Aurra using her Czerka Slughthrower to snipe as many Xeno's as she can, Motoko uses her Seburo C26A Assault Rifle and Natasha uses her Glocks. Dog will be guarding the north buildings entrance, when that fails, any Xeno's that get to the upper levels will be taken out by X-23, this will mean she will suffer from the Xeno's acid blood, but her excellent regen should keep her in the game long enough for the final part. Batgirl will be using what she can from her utility belt. She will rig the lower corridors with her mini explosives and light grenades with trip wires, on the floors and ceilings. There is also a cryo capsule in the belt, so she can freeze one or two Xeno's if they get too close.

Once the bigger Xeno's are in the coutyard, and the courtyard is full of enemies, Motoko will use the Fatman Launcher as the others escape out the back of the building, retreating to the underground passage leading to the outer wall. Done correctly the Mini nuke will have taken care of most of the Xeno's, and what's left will be mopped up by the team in the underground tunnel, where the Xeno's will be bottlenecked for convenience of killing.

Probable casualties:

The Melee duo, Laura and Batgirl. Laura most likely in the tunnels.

Overall Success: 60-80%

Lady Ruliya

After an hour I'm getting the feeling you wanted me to post so you could gawk at it >.>

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

Phase 1: Infiltrate
Phase 1 is simple enough
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Team_d10
Using his echolocation and Spider sense Spidey checks for patrols inside the wall area if no patrol is there he proceeds to lower a web for the rest of his team to climb up, if a patrol is coming he webs them up and tosses them out to be permanently silenced by his team. Either way once in the window they repel down the otherside of the wall to the cover of foliage and Black Panther and Spidey do a quick sweep Panther using his enhanced senses and stealth to scan the outer walls and courtyard. On this patrol he see's the turrets and dog in their respective buildings. He makes note of these for later. He also see's the Fatman in the center of the courtyard and proceeds back to the group after radioing Spidey about the fatman.

Phase 2 snatch n grab(forgot to diagram it)
While Panther moves back to the group and they proceed around the wall and to the building dog is in Spidey uses his superspeed to run up snatch the Fatman and blur out of sight before the Supermutant can comprehend what is happening. Assuming he isn't noticed at all he meets the other group behind Dogs building and they proceed to phase 3 if the Supermutant is put on alert they wait silently till the alarm stops.

Phase 3 optional help
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Team_d11
Panther uses his antimetal claws to bypass the lock and get them into Dog's building and then takes down the villian with his energy dagger phasing it into his skull to minimize blood and avoid any blood pool running out into the yard and being noticed, Spidey starts on the hacking with Han and Captain America guard him forming team A in the dog building represented by the paler blue in the image.
Team B consisting of Panther and Leon slip to the turret building and Panther's claws are again used to take out the lock and Panther tackles and takes out the villain the same way. While Leon guards the door Panther proceeds to hack the turrets and get them ready. Once the teams are ready they meet outside the tunnel for Phase 4

Phase 4 Survival and extermination
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival Team_d13
because my team doesn't have any ranged characters while the supermutants and such are bothered with the initial Xeno assault Spidey and Panther set up the turrets in the locations marked in green. Spidey hooks up the thermal dets to detonate upon being overwhelmed (if the remaining xeno's are enough to do that). If he's allowed to (don't see why he wouldn't be) Spider-Man rewires the nuclear warhead to work like a mine and puts it where it's unavoidable by a xenomorph. The team will retreat to the tunnels (with the turret over it having the detonator rigged to a makeshift detonator rigged by Spiderman using some gear from his suit). Han's pistol has 50 shots in his pistol which should be enough to take out the weaker xeno's that get past the turrets and that dog can't take out, it will also since blasters caurterize wounds stop acid blood from spilling excessively and possibly keep dog in the fight longer. Leon's guns will also come in handy for mopping up strays. Spidey will play coordinator using his senses spider sense and echolocater to keep track of the Xenomorphs and keep them alert with Cap likely directing strategically where to have who focus. With dog covering one approach, one approach sealed after the turret outlives it's usefulness if it does and Han and Leon covering the rest with Black Panther mopping up any that get too close (Vibranium is durable enough he shouldn't die or be hurt before the Xeno's are extermitated)and Spidey using his webbing to slow the xeno's

possible casualties
Han and/or Leon if a Xeno manages to get too close to them.
Dog.

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

Lady Ruliya wrote:After an hour I'm getting the feeling you wanted me to post so you could gawk at it >.>
no, sorry my computer shutdown for updates and I had to retype it and rediagram the images which is why I didn't bother diagramming phase 2 again because it didn't change much compared to the others. And I wanted to double check my facts before posting and do a quick grammar check.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum