DMWL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DMWL

Yuuup!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:Spidey's Echolocator works like radar so he'll have forewarning, and Black Panther does have enhanced senses (he can hear Iron Man exhale in his normal armors and Nightkin aren't exactly light breathers).
Han's blaster should have enough kick to put down nightkin and Cap snapping a neck or two isn't completely out of the question. Depending on when BP and Leon are discovered if they are BP may be able to spin around and fling an energy dart to kill the creature in question. I didn't see a rule saying they wouldn't be allowed to anyway and there are three turrets, unless their on the same AI that means 20 minutes total but around six nearly seven minutes a piece, so there's a few seconds to switch turrets and if he hears someone coming between that it's quite likely he'd take action to keep Leon from having to use up his ammo.
Ah, nice counter. Although I can't remember if nightkin show up on radar in game. But what about the behemoth?

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Oh, and if they infiltrate unseen and the enemies have to fend off the mutants, will the two superpowered guards fight the xenomorphs?

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

As I said in my strategy, Spidey can pull a snatch and grab, they might go on alert for a few minutes but they might not, Spidey did run fast enough that Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch, his fellow Avengers couldn't recognize him in bright red and blue tights, and he stepped on Hawkeyes face so there's that. If the Supermutant does notice him Spidey kicks his head over the wall.
And...I'm not quite sure what you mean by two superpowered guards.

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Derp, I meant Cappin Cold and Heatwave

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

I don't know, though....i wonder....is there anything stopping the teams from using the supervillians weapons to fight?

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:I don't know, though....i wonder....is there anything stopping the teams from using the supervillians weapons to fight?
Wouldn't that make the fight far too easy?

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

And the Nuke doesn't if the teams grab it?

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:And the Nuke doesn't if the teams grab it?
Gotta get through the Behemoth.
And now that I look at it, with unlimited ammo, the Fatman breaks this match. Spidey could swing around lobbing nukes everywhere from above.

Lady Ruliya

Ford Prefect wrote:
And now that I look at it, with unlimited ammo, the Fatman breaks this match. Spidey could swing around lobbing nukes everywhere from above.

Where does it say it has unlimited ammo? I thought it only had 1, since 1 is all you need, and indeed all my team needs. Pow!

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Lady Ruliya wrote:
Ford Prefect wrote:

Where does it say it has unlimited ammo? I thought it only had 1, since 1 is all you need, and indeed all my team needs. Pow!
The scenario doesn't have an ammo limit set.
Spoiler:

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

Best case, Spidey runs grabs it they go on alert a few minutes Spidey becomes a guy with super strength intellect to match Reed Richards and a nuclear device. Xeno's beware....actually everyone beware.
Worst Spidey rips its head off and shoves it back in upside down. Grabs the launcher makes a quip and lays low till the heat dies down.
Also like Ruliya said unlimited Nukes you say? Thats news...but I doubt either team needs more than one.

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:Best case, Spidey runs grabs it they go on alert a few minutes Spidey becomes a guy with super strength intellect to match Reed Richards and a nuclear device. Xeno's beware....actually everyone beware.
Worst Spidey rips its head off and shoves it back in upside down. Grabs the launcher makes a quip and lays low till the heat dies down.
Also like Ruliya said unlimited Nukes you say? Thats news...but I doubt either team needs more than one.
Meh, you might need 2. That's still quite a few Xenos, even with Super Mutants taking most out. Add the 86 mutants, and you have fun times with nukes.

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

if it is unlimited I wonder if Spidey could turn it into a full auto weapon...between himself and Panther.......that would be nasty.

ZomB

ZomB
Admin

Theres just one nuke for the Fatman. The question is how does one use a Fatman against a close quarters opponent without killing themselves.

https://dmwl.forumotion.com

Lady Ruliya

ZomB wrote:Theres just one nuke for the Fatman. The question is how does one use a Fatman against a close quarters opponent without killing themselves.

I think I covered that pretty well in my strategy ;P Good thing Motoko can run fucking fast, and survive jumping out the top window of a building ^^

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

if they use it that would be an issue though I don't know if they'll need it but by that point it's likely there'd be few enough Xeno's they could fight back out and let Spidey be the last one out of the Fort, he jumps back as he fires it then bolts once everyone else is clear.
But I don't think it will come to that.
But I do wonder....I know in game function it has to be launched but is there anything stopping our tech savvy people from modifying it to work on a remote detonation or like a landmine? then drop it on the way out and when the xenos hit it or when their far enough away, bam.

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:if they use it that would be an issue though I don't know if they'll need it but by that point it's likely there'd be few enough Xeno's they could fight back out and let Spidey be the last one out of the Fort, he jumps back as he fires it then bolts once everyone else is clear.
But I don't think it will come to that.
But I do wonder....I know in game function it has to be launched but is there anything stopping our tech savvy people from modifying it to work on a remote detonation or like a landmine? then drop it on the way out and when the xenos hit it or when their far enough away, bam.
Have you played FO3? The blast isn't THAT huge. It won't destroy the entier fort.
Thor Mod of Thunder vs Lady Ruliya: Survival - Page 3 Tumblr_m5p8kn3OsI1r2z56io1_400
That wasn't very far away.

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

Oh, close quarters might not be so bad as long as it's not point blank then. And, no I haven't played FO3 but I played New Vegas, never beat it though.

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:Oh, close quarters might not be so bad as long as it's not point blank then. And, no I haven't played FO3 but I played New Vegas, never beat it though.
That pic was from New Vegas anyway Cool

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

kind of thought it was but wasn't sure

Thor Mod of Thunder

Thor Mod of Thunder

anyone?

Ford Prefect

Ford Prefect

Thor Mod of Thunder wrote:anyone?
I kno rite?

ka-tet19